ABX Tech has developed in-house core exchange technology to facilitate the online trading operations of various entities operating under the ABX umbrella. This technology has been developed in a highly modular and scalable method to allow for re-use of critical exchange components for commercial deployment.
ABX Tecg adopts a partnership approach to its clientele, actively engaging its clients in the provision of exchange technology and intellectual property, ensuring our solution provides for our clients’ ever-evolving needs. We grow as our clients grow.
- ABXCONNECT - A Versatile Web-Based Trading Platform and Order Management System
- ABXMAKER - Web-Based Broker Exchange for Commodities and Precious Metals
- ABXDIRECT - Web-Based retail exchange for Precious Metals.
- ABX Technical Services - A services arm dedicated to implementing the more unique requirements of our clients.
Holistic Service OfferingABX Tech provides a holistic approach in the delivery of enterprise exchange applications for its clients. This includes:
- Delivery of a fully redundant network infrastructure commensurate with load and geo-scope requirements.
- Order processing and matching technology configurable to the nuances of differing exchange requirements.
- Web 3.0 technologies with modular components, configurable user structures, tier levels and white-label functionality.
- Business module plugins. Pre-written, highly customizable functional processing units to perform various aspects of the exchange life-cycle.
- In-house technology team to provide further enhancements extending the "out-of-the-box" modules to facilitate requirements of the business model for a particular exchange solution.
- ODBC interface allows connectivity to a host of database engines such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Deployable on a wide range of operating systems: (Linux, Microsoft, Solaris etc).
- Written in various language structures, exploiting the various benefits of each language for the requirements of the module in question. Latent-critical processes developed in pure C++.